Bookish and Belle banner (without tabs) Outfits Recipes Crafts Home Wedding

Monday, October 3, 2011

What I wore today 10/03/2011 (Cropped tee and '70s jeans)

I watched the '70s-inspired challenge episode of Project Runway today (off TiVo) and so of course I had to wear these jeans.

The t-shirt is from the thrift shop. I was super excited when I found it, because Summer Heights High is actually not a real high school at all but a fictional school from the self-titled Australian TV show. I absolutely adored that show and burgundy is a favorite color of mine, so I had to have the tee.

I originally cut it with the plan of making it into a mini skirt by adding a waistband and turning the sleeves into pockets. But, then I realized that I loved it as a crop top.

IMG_1864
IMG_1851
IMG_1871
IMG_1926
IMG_1932


Jeans - Twenty8Twelve, The Outnet
Self-alterned t-shirt - thrifted
Booties - Payless

Follow Fashion is Evolution

Follow fashionisevo on Twitter

Enter your email address:

0 comments:

Post a Comment