Bookish and Belle banner (without tabs) Outfits Recipes Crafts Home Wedding

Sunday, October 9, 2011

Louis Vuitton S/S 2012 video

Louis Vuitton is definitely one of my all time favorite design houses. If I were pushed to give a top three, it would likely be Chanel, Louis Vuitton, and Valentino. There is always a graceful, romanic, and feminine magic on Louis Vuitton runways.

Last year I wrote about a Louis Vuitton collection that captured my heart more than anything had in recent years, and earlier this year I wrote about a Philosophy di Alberta Ferretti collection like I adored for its over-the-top sugary sweetness and its petit four palate of pastels. Now, Louis Vuitton has shown their Spring/Summer 2012 collection at Paris Fashion Week, and it embodies that same sugary sweetness.

And -- just to make sure you know he's serious -- Marc Jacob's through in a carousel.

Check out this great video from Style.com . . .


Follow Fashion is Evolution

Follow fashionisevo on Twitter

Enter your email address:

0 comments:

Post a Comment