Bookish and Belle banner (without tabs) Outfits Recipes Crafts Home Wedding

Thursday, October 20, 2011

What I wore today 10/19/2011 (Leopard and turban)

I guess it's appropriate I wore leopard print today, since apparently there were wild animals running all over just north of town. It's quite a sad story, actually.

This scarf was knitted for me by my dear friend Barb. I discovered today that it can also be worn as a turban. Love it.

IMG_2726
IMG_2736
IMG_2732
IMG_2756
IMG_2769


Shoulder-pad knit top - Topshop (also seen here and here)
Hand-knit scarf - gift from Barb
Leopard-print pencil skirt - Target
Wool tights - online tights shop
Quilted leather boots - Corso Como, Nordstrom (also seen here)

Follow Fashion is Evolution

Follow fashionisevo on Twitter

Enter your email address:

1 comment:

  1. Ah Celeste....you look gorgeous and I am so glad you like the scarf. I would have never thought of it as a turban but it looks beautiful with your dark hair worn that way.

    I have a winter skating scarf/hat in mind to knit. The minute I saw the pattern I thought of you.

    Love and MISS you. P.S. Did you see the post on Elise's coats and the one about how her grandmother gave them her vintage clothing with the story behind it. AMAZING!

    ReplyDelete