Bookish and Belle banner (without tabs) Outfits Recipes Crafts Home Wedding

Sunday, October 16, 2011

What I wore today 10/15/2011 (Renaissance Festival)

IMG_2590

Yesterday Ryan and I went to the Ohio Renaissance Festival with our friends Amanda and Jeremy.

IMG_2710
Amanda and Jeremy

Amanda and I decided to dress up . . .

IMG_2722

So I rummaged through my costume trunk (yes, I have a costume trunk) and through this look together. It's not exactly historically accurate, but I had a lot of fun making the wildflower crown in the morning just before we left.

IMG_2600
IMG_2605

It was a lovely day. We drank mead and ale, Amanda and Ryan danced a jig on a bridge, Ryan and I shot arrows, and a fun time was had by all.

IMG_2703
IMG_2702
IMG_2647

Some fuzzy outfit shots (sorry) . . .

IMG_2553
IMG_2563


Layered silk wrap skirt - some kiosk at Findlay Market
Beige long-sleeve tee - H&M
Lace-up bodice - from a ren fest shop when I was 12 or so
Wool tights - online tights shop
Vintage leather riding boots - thrifted
Fall wildflower crown - DIY

Follow Fashion is Evolution

Follow fashionisevo on Twitter

Enter your email address:

1 comment:

  1. How fun! :D I have a costume drawer and closet, too! haha

    ReplyDelete