Bookish and Belle banner (without tabs) Outfits Recipes Crafts Home Wedding

Thursday, December 22, 2011

Holiday recipe: apple strudel

Apple strudel recipe

This is the final recipe (found here) that I made for Thanksgiving which, like the others, would do nicely for Christmas too.

I must admit to being a bit of an apple fiend. I want to fill my belly with apple cider, apple pies, and apples sliced and served with hazelnut butter from the beginning of September all the way through winter.

Even though I'm not storing barrels of them in my cellar . . . even though I don't have a cellar . . . it feels like apples, along with pomegranates and clementines, are the fruit to eat when there's snow on the ground and harvest is a distant memory.

The strange and surprising key to this recipe is the canned pineapple. It's that very freaky yet vital ingredient that makes the whole thing work.

Apple strudel recipe
Apple strudel recipe
Apple strudel recipe
Apple strudel recipe
Apple strudel recipe
Apple strudel recipe
Apple strudel recipe

Follow Fashion is Evolution

Follow fashionisevo on Twitter

Enter your email address:

0 comments:

Post a Comment