Bookish and Belle banner (without tabs) Outfits Recipes Crafts Home Wedding

Sunday, June 16, 2013

Featured in IFB's Links à la Mode

I'm honored to have been featured in IFB's Links à la Mode once again, and especially to have my photo featured (on the far right). If you missed my post about my wedding DIY party, check it out below, and check out some of the other featured posts while you're at it. 

lalam0613

Action/Reaction

One of the things I love the most about blogging is that there are both actions and reactions in content. Action: making, creating, styling. Reaction: commentary, reviewing, dissecting. It satisfies both the heady space fashion can sometimes occupy, as well as occupying our two little hands. This week we have a great combination of things you can do and things to think about, and heck a couple of things you can put on your summer wishlist.

Links à la Mode: The IFB Weekly Roundup

signature color

0 comments:

Post a Comment