I'm honored to have been featured in IFB's Links à la Mode once again, and especially to have my photo featured (on the far right). If you missed my post about my wedding DIY party, check it out below, and check out some of the other featured posts while you're at it.
Action/ReactionOne of the things I love the most about blogging is that there are both actions and reactions in content. Action: making, creating, styling. Reaction: commentary, reviewing, dissecting. It satisfies both the heady space fashion can sometimes occupy, as well as occupying our two little hands. This week we have a great combination of things you can do and things to think about, and heck a couple of things you can put on your summer wishlist.
Links à la Mode: The IFB Weekly Roundup
- Afternoon Social: The 5 Best Sites for Beauty Tutorials
- Attire Club: Dressing Up For Heavy Men
- Buy Any Means Necessary: 7 Jumpsuits To Jump For!
- Carly Tati: Interview with Adriano Goldschmied
- Chic Musings: DIY: Bohemian-inspired Metal Chain Foot Harness
- Christie Moeller: Logo Shirts, Say What?
- Cyeoms: DIY. Leather Hospital Bracelet
- Fashion Is Evolution: My Wedding DIY Party
- Fashion Moriarty: Fashion Journalism: the preserve of the elite?
- Fashion Thrill: Why is Hemp Seed Oil good for your skin
- Fashion Trends & More: 11 Thrifting Tips & Tricks
- Incognito: The State of Street Style Photography
- Kat Skull: The Cutest Bow Sandals Under $50
- Kristina J: How To Make A Tuxedo Skirt
- Last Year Girl: Vintage Tips for Summer City Style
- Olive Brown: Prada kills it again with mens AW13 campaign
- Runway to Style: The Resort 2014 Bestseller Collections
- Some Like It Lovely: Measuring Our Self Worth Through Social Media
- Style Bizarre: Get the Style of: Daenerys Targaryen from Game of Thrones
- Voguette: Marant for H&M