Bookish and Belle banner (without tabs) Outfits Recipes Crafts Home Wedding

Thursday, June 13, 2013

What I wore today: 06/12/2013 (Morning Glory)

Morning Glory outfit: AG polkadot Stevie ankle jeans from Anthropologie, black Converse lowtop sneakers, sleveless button-down chambray shirt, cropped gray sweatshirt from Stylemint

Yesterday I woke up before sunrise to do inventory at work. We finished around 10 a.m., and I can't tell you how satisfying it is to finish work and have a whole day ahead of you (even if you are pretty tired already).

Shooting outfit photos in public is always a little awkward, especially when people ask you what you're doing. Today, I deciding to shoot in front of my neighbor's morning glories, and when she stuck her head out the window and asked if I was taking pictures of her house, I sheepishly said, "No, I'm just taking pictures of your flowers." 

It worked out well though because she asked if I could email her some photos of the flowers, told me about the costume shop she runs out of her house, and invited me to be a part of her float in our neighborhood's Fourth of July Parade. I can be shy about meeting new neighbors (especially if they're first impression of me is who's that weird girl taking photos of herself?), but I'm always thankful to meet a new and friendly person. 

By the way, the last time you saw these AG polkadot jeans was also in front of pretty white flowers, but they fit me much better now. I gained a lot of weight over the last few years because I have Hypothyroidism and wasn't taking the right dosage of medication. But now, with the proper prescription, lots of exercise, and some calorie restriction, I'm finally shedding those unwelcome pounds. I still have a way to go, but it feels great!

Morning Glory outfit: AG polkadot Stevie ankle jeans from Anthropologie, black Converse lowtop sneakers, sleveless button-down chambray shirt, cropped gray sweatshirt from Stylemint
Morning Glory outfit: AG polkadot Stevie ankle jeans from Anthropologie, black Converse lowtop sneakers, sleveless button-down chambray shirt, cropped gray sweatshirt from Stylemint
Morning Glory outfit: AG polkadot Stevie ankle jeans from Anthropologie, black Converse lowtop sneakers, sleveless button-down chambray shirt, cropped gray sweatshirt from Stylemint
Morning Glory outfit: AG polkadot Stevie ankle jeans from Anthropologie, black Converse lowtop sneakers, sleveless button-down chambray shirt, cropped gray sweatshirt from Stylemint
Morning Glories

Polkadot "Stevie Ankle" Jeans - AG, Anthropologie
Sleveless button-down "Pindot Chambray Shirt" - Cloth + Stone, Anthropologie
Black low-top sneakers - Converse
Cropped gray sweatshirt - Stylemint

signature color

1 comment:

  1. Love those polka dot AGs and the chambray! Not going to lie, I'm sorry I missed inventory--it's kind of fun with the whole gang there.

    ReplyDelete