Bookish and Belle banner (without tabs) Outfits Recipes Crafts Home Wedding

Saturday, November 26, 2011

Thanksgiving in Instagrams

I hope all my American readers had a lovely Thanksgiving. I hope everyone else did too, even if you didn't know it was Thanksgiving.

I'll start posting holiday recipes soon; but for now, here's a summary of my Thanksgiving in Instagrams

Open cookbook and pumpkin candle in my brother's kitchen
Cranberries just before they became sauceApple strudel
Cranberry sauce and mold
Apples just before they became strudelApple strudel
Candied nuts
Candied nuts and white wineRyan and I just before sitting down to Thanksgiving dinner
One roast, one rotisserieTwo turkeys
My plate
Thanksgiving leftoversLeftover turkey, stuffing, and cranberry sauce on rye

Follow Fashion is Evolution

Follow fashionisevo on Twitter

Enter your email address:

0 comments:

Post a Comment