Bookish and Belle banner (without tabs) Outfits Recipes Crafts Home Wedding

Sunday, November 27, 2011

Sans Makeup

Franka of Oranges and Apples wrote a post recently about why she rarely wears makeup and posted closeups of her beautiful bare face. She invited others to do the same, so here's mine.

Sans makeup
Sans makeup Sans makeup

Like Franka, I don't wear makeup a lot. I do like to experiment with it when I find the time, but it's not a major priority for me. I wear makeup for fun, not as a security blanket -- mostly because I never learned to think of it as something I had to wear. My mom doesn't wear any, so I had to teach myself everything I knew, and I'm still not any good at tricky things like lining eyes or contouring them.

So, on days when I do wear makeup, I don't wear a lot of it. You can see my morning makeup routine for those days here.

Follow Fashion is Evolution

Follow fashionisevo on Twitter

Enter your email address:

1 comment: