Bookish and Belle banner (without tabs) Outfits Recipes Crafts Home Wedding

Saturday, November 19, 2011

My thankful list in Instragrams

This year I'm giving thanks for all the beauty in my life. I'm seeing beauty in large and small things, and I'm thankful for every single one of them.

* * *

I'm thankful for the nuclear family I've created for myself. I'm referring of course to Ryan and August (our cat).

Instagram - Ryan and Auggie napping
Instagram - Ryan and Auggie in a box

I'm thankful that this year my brother married a wonderful woman whom I'm so happy to call my sister-in-law.
Instagram - Ben and Jenn's first dance

I'm thankful for this loving and adorable guy (Ryan's nephew, Owen) and his big brother Niko.
Instagram - Owen and popsicle
Instagram - Owen and pretzel
Instagram - Owen and his new top hat

I'm thankful for nourishing food and flavorful herbs and spices like parsley, sage, rosemary, and thyme.
Instagram - parsley, sage, rosemary, thyme
Instragram - caesar salad
Instragram - onions and peppers
Instragram - roasted chicken

I'm thankful for time spent in nature.
Instagram - forrest in fall
Instagram - wild sumac

But also for the beautiful city I'm lucky enough to call home.
Instagram - guerrilla knitting in downtown Cincinnati

I'm thankful for beautiful Anthropologie window displays.
Instagram - Anthropologie window display
Instragram - Anthropologie window display
Instragram - Anthropologie window display

I'm thankful for peaceful me time spent eating a good dinner with a glass of wine and a book.
Instagram - me time: food, wine, book
Instagram - me time: food, wine, book

I'm thankful for cozy evenings spent around fire pits.
Instagram - firepit

I'm thankful for pretty little surprises like flowers that grow where they fall from cracks in sidewalks below their window box homes.
Instagram - window box



Follow Fashion is Evolution

Follow fashionisevo on Twitter

Enter your email address:

3 comments:

  1. Wonderful list and beautiful pics!

    ReplyDelete
  2. wonerful list and pictures!! <33


    XO Sahra
    EffortlessCool

    ReplyDelete
  3. These are great things to be thankful for. Family first of course but the little things like fires, books and good food make life so much better.

    ReplyDelete