Bookish and Belle banner (without tabs) Outfits Recipes Crafts Home Wedding

Wednesday, November 23, 2011

How to look stylish AND stay warm

The weather hasn't gotten too too cold here yet, but I'm already anticipating the freezing temperatures that are just around the corner and trying to plan ahead. It's very difficult to dress warmly and also look stylish, and it's particularly difficult to keep the outfits new and unique each day when there are only so many coats.

But, as a style blogger, I am motivated to keep up the same level of creative dressing that I have in the warmer months all winter long. It can be hard to stay inspired during the long, grueling winter, but, with a little planning, I think I'm up for the challenge. In fact, I'm already collecting inspiration from other bloggers etc. to give myself ideas.






Follow Fashion is Evolution

Follow fashionisevo on Twitter

Enter your email address:

0 comments:

Post a Comment