Bookish and Belle banner (without tabs) Outfits Recipes Crafts Home Wedding

Wednesday, March 30, 2011

Obsessed with matte nails


I'm a bit obsessed with matte nails and the "Matte About You" topcoat by Essie magically turns all my standard glossy shades into soft velvet and silk. I highly recommend it, but make sure to use enough layers of color, as thin spots are more noticeable in matte than in gloss. Also, go for the richest shades you have for a true wow factor.




Follow Fashion is Evolution

Follow fashionisevo on Twitter

Enter your email address:

2 comments:

  1. Wow! This looks amazing!! I think I'm definitely going to have to try it. I've never thought of matte nails before, now I wonder why I didn't?!
    http://xrebelangelx.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the look of matte nails! I've tried the OPI Suede polishes, but they also look shiny after I apply a normal top coat. It's nice to know Essie has solved this problem and then some. I have to find this!

    ReplyDelete