Bookish and Belle banner (without tabs) Outfits Recipes Crafts Home Wedding

Tuesday, June 5, 2012

My 24th birthday (in Instagrams)

As I am want to do, I will summarize the story of my birthday celebrations through Instagrams. Thank you so much to everyone who helped make it special!

First birthday present. Thank you, Rye!!!
At 24, I still love to twirl when I wear a pretty dress. #outfit #streetstyle #fashion
New outfit post up on the blog now #streetstyle #outfit #fashion Lychee champagne cocktail
Foie gras
Salad with blue cheese beignets Rabbit and ravioli
From Friday, my #onyourplate for #photoadayjune
After dinner espresso Bye bye, Espresso! #empty #photoadayjune
Today's stack #jewelry
Birthday goals to-do list (inspirations for the next year)
Psh, yeah I still wear jellies. Birthday breakfast: cappuccino and pain au chocolat + catching up on blogs I follow 
I made a new bunny friend in my coffee shop's courtyard.
Brunch with Mum Another birthday gift: a Diana lens and adapter
Pretty fallen flowers Auggie playing with a flower
At the drive-in

01. Ryan surprised me with Regina Spektor's new CD; 02. At 24, I still like to twirl when I wear pretty dresses; 03. A spike-studded headband is my new idea of a birthday tiara; 04. Lychee champagne cocktail at Orchid's; 05. Foie gras at Orchid's; 06. Salad with blue cheese beignets at Orchid's; 07. Rabbit and ravioli at Orchid's; 08. Goat cheese with pesto and lemon curd at Orchid's; 09. After-dinner espresso at Orchid's; 10. Bye bye, espresso; 11. Birthday shoes: jellies; 12. This gorgeous pavé chain bracelet was a gift from Mum; 13. Birthday goals to-do list; 14. Birthday breakfast: cappuccino and pain au chocolat + catching up on blogs I follow' 15: I made a new bunny friend in my coffee shop's courtyard; 16. Brunch with Mum at Taste of Belgium; 17. Anther birthday gift: a Diana lens and adapter; 18. We saw these pretty fallen flowers on our walk; 19. Auggie wanted to play with the flower Ryan put in my hair; 20. We ended the night at the drive-in. 


Join me on: facebook // twitter // bloglovin // pinterest // instagram

0 comments:

Post a Comment