Bookish and Belle banner (without tabs) Outfits Recipes Crafts Home Wedding

Monday, June 4, 2012

24 before 25 (a birthday goals to-do list)

24 before 25

Today is my 24th birthday, and this is my present to myself: a list of goals and things I'd like to do before I turn 25. I got the idea from one of my favorite bloggers, Elsie of A Beautiful Mess. You can see a couple of her lists here and here.

24 before 25

The idea isn't to stress myself out by trying to get everything done. These aren't resolutions, and I don't have to be perfect (In fact, embracing imperfection is one of my many goals that couldn't fit onto this list.), rather these are simply some things I would like to focus on in the coming year. I will doubtless miss some of them, but others will get accomplished because I made the list and made them a priority.

24 before 25
24 before 25
24 before 25

Next year I'll recap and let you know which things I accomplished and how. What goals would be on your birthday to-do list? Let me know, and please send me a link if you ever do a post on it.

Okay, I'm off to spoil myself for a day!

Join me on: facebook // twitter // bloglovin // pinterest // instagram

3 comments:

  1. I love this! & setting it up within one year or one summer makes it more likely that youll look at it straight away! I'll definitely have to make one of my own :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is an awesome idea! I am about to turn 21 soon and this will be an awesome gift for myself. I think I will do a post on this on my birthday on the 29th. One thing that would be on my list is finding someone that I can practice my French with or saving enough money that I can buy myself an awesome DSL camera.

    ReplyDelete