Bookish and Belle banner (without tabs) Outfits Recipes Crafts Home Wedding

Sunday, February 19, 2012

All things pink, a wish list

Valentine's Day may have come and gone, but that doesn't mean I'm not still totally into pink, especially now that pastels are popping up everywhere, like so many crocuses anxious for spring. There's never been a better time to think pink.

Pink wish list
Clockwise from top left: Asymmetrical Studio Blazer, Zara (ass seen on Blair Eadie); Lauren Moffatt Eastward Dress Coat for Anthropologie; Pink roses in antique tin, thewhitedaisies; Sequin loafers, Urbanog.com; Cotton Mayfair pajamas, Victoria's Secret; Rose gold ring, Ross-Simons; Michael Kors ostrich-embossed tote, Nordstrom

Join me on: facebook // twitter // bloglovin // pinterest // instagram

2 comments:

  1. I'm not usually a pink person, but recently I've really been into it! I bought myselfa pair dusky pink skinnies and have been living in them ever since.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm the same way! I never thought of myself as a pink lover, but lately I keep being drawn to pink things. My mom says when she was pregnant with me, she kept being drawn to pink things and that's how she knew I was a girl, but I'm not pregnant, so who knows! :)

      Delete