Bookish and Belle banner (without tabs) Outfits Recipes Crafts Home Wedding

Tuesday, August 30, 2011

What I wore today 08/30/2011 (wine bar)

IMG_0484

Ryan and I are going to a wine bar tonight to have dinner and a couple wine flights. Inspired by the color of wine (a rich burgundy, one of my all-time favorite colors), I put this outfit together.

IMG_0481

The shoes are brand new, and the dress is an old favorite (seen here and here) that I thought I'd lost forever after loaning in to someone as a costume for Underbelly, but I just found this morning! I'm so psyched to have it back, as it's one of my absolute favorite dresses. I love its open lace back. The tie is meant to be in the back, but I like to tie it in the front to bring the dress in under my bust and give me an empire waistline.

IMG_0427
IMG_0474
IMG_0443
IMG_0454
IMG_0448
IMG_0501
IMG_0474 - Version 2
IMG_0535
IMG_0561


Floral dress with open lace back - Target
Vintage Chanel bag - Ebay
Vintage-inspired T-strap heels - Target
Skull and hand of Fatima bracelets - shops in Mexico and Jeruselem
Pearls - gift from Aunt Martha who imports and sells jewelry for a living
Rose quartz pyramid ring - Modcloth

* * *

I had a lovely breakfast spread this morning of sourdough bread with olive oil and za'atar for dipping, greek yogurt, and kalamata olives.
IMG_0423

Follow Fashion is Evolution

Follow fashionisevo on Twitter

Enter your email address:

1 comment:

  1. Love this little chanel chain bag so cute :) and the burgundy sandels are really nice, its my favourite colour this season!
    got some really great posts <3
    ...much love
    harrihearts.blogspot.com
    :D x

    ReplyDelete