Bookish and Belle banner (without tabs) Outfits Recipes Crafts Home Wedding

Wednesday, June 29, 2011

What did I buy at the Outnet?

I just dropped some cash at The Outnet, an online designer outlet that is seriously my new obsession. The great thing about The Outnet is that you can own some amazing designer items that you might not be able to afford otherwise; the bad thing is that amazing deals like 75% off might lead you to forget that 75% off a pair of Alaïa shoes is still a $700 pair of shoes.

I didn't get anything that expensive myself, but I did spend a substantial portion of my paycheck. I'll show you everything when it arrives, but, while I keep you in suspense, here's a preview . . .

217115_cu_l

Follow Fashion is Evolution

Follow fashionisevo on Twitter

Enter your email address:

0 comments:

Post a Comment