Bookish and Belle banner (without tabs) Outfits Recipes Crafts Home Wedding

Wednesday, April 13, 2011

Fashion inspired by coral reefs


I saw this gorgeous dress Shakuhachi dress today and thought it looked so much like an abstract representation of a coral reef. How beautiful, I thought. Isn't coral a great inspiration for fashion?

Some have taken the inspiration quite literally and costume-y (though lovely all the same) . . .

And of course coral is a great base for jewelry . . .

And can be a fun print pattern for swimwear . . .

But I think I like the abstract shapes and colors in the Shakuhachi dress more than anything else I've seen . . . except maybe the real thing . . .



Follow Fashion is Evolution

Follow fashionisevo on Twitter

Enter your email address:

0 comments:

Post a Comment