Bookish and Belle banner (without tabs) Outfits Recipes Crafts Home Wedding

Wednesday, February 9, 2011

My take on some Valentine's Day crafts

So, I took my own advice and made two of the crafts I recommended earlier.

First, I made this incredible ring out of paperclips. I was super easy and fast to make and my cat, August, loves it. Actually, he borrowed it last night and it has yet to reemerge.

Then, I made a heart garland by cutting out red, white, and pink images from Nylon Magazine and a Victoria's Secret catalog and sewing them together in a long strip. I hung three lengths of it in different places in my apartment. (August is also I fan of the garland, but I made sure to hang it higher than his little swiping claws can reach!)

Follow Fashion is Evolution

0 comments:

Post a Comment