Wednesday, September 21, 2011

What I wore today 09/21/2011 (Rain)

IMG_1197

So, I went to Nordstrom Rack again yesterday and bought a few investment pieces (cashmere lined gloves for the upcoming winter, the Sperry top-siders I've been wanting forever, a long string of false pearls) as well as these incredibly cute shoes (which definitely fall into the indulgement file, rather than the investment one). I had to get them because they reminded me so much of the shoes I salivated over in February when I saw the new Philisophy di Alberta Ferretti collection. With they're sqaurish toes and clunky heels, they're a dream come true.

Raining today. I had a work thing, so here's what I wore...

IMG_1220
IMG_1238
IMG_1199
IMG_1201
IMG_1211
IMG_1219


Mock-blouse-and-tweed-skirt dress: Target
Studded belt: Forever 21
Mary Janes - Nordstrom Rack
Umbrella: Some website

P.S. I went to Anthropologie the other day (because my mom and I had to show our friend Barb, who'd never been), and while I didn't get anything (flexing that will-power muscle!) I did try on a pair of heelless heels. Lucy Hale was right; they're not as hard to walk in as they look. Still a bit scary, though.

Screen shot 2011-09-21 at 1.48.34 PM

Follow Fashion is Evolution

Follow fashionisevo on Twitter

Enter your email address:

2 comments:

  1. You have a very sophisticated sense of style. Stop by my blog and say hi.

    Love from Oregon USA,
    Danielle
    xoxoxoxo

    pink and blue

    my twitter

    ReplyDelete
  2. ps. You may want to choose to get rid of word verification. You can do that in settings or go here to see a step by step. Love, D

    ReplyDelete