Bookish and Belle banner (without tabs) Outfits Recipes Crafts Home Wedding

Friday, April 27, 2012

Exciting news

Instragram - Anthropologie window display Instragram - Anthropologie window display
Instagram - Anthropologie window display Instragram Anthropologie mirror armoire
I love these flats with their little charms! Eiffel tower, tennis rackets, and a bee Instagram - loafers at Anthro
(All via my Instagram feed)


You don't have to know me for long before discovering my deep-seated love for Anthropologie. It's more than an obsession (those come and go); it's true love. I've been in love with the store and their aesthetic since I first walked into one when I was around 14 or 15 years old. Everything about it felt so personal, like someone who knew me well had designed the place especially to delight me, just to fulfill all my dreams and give life to the ideas I had bouncing around in my head.

I had never felt that way about a brand before and I never have since. 

Cut to present day. Nearly a decade later, I am still deeply in love with the brand, and I have a slew of pieces to prove it . . .


(Photos link to full outfit posts)


Outfit - Anthropologie wrap blouse, trouser jeans
Outfit - boater hat, Anthropologie wrap blouse, Jeremy Campbell shoes
Blouse by Anthro


Fish scales outfit: Anthropologie cardigan, ruche floral dress with lace yoke, magenta tights, striped canvass lace-ups
Cardigan by Anthro


Neon and neutral outfit: Anthropologie dress, heather gray blazer, neon yellow bag and belt
Dress by Anthro


Bundled up outfit: cuffed straight-leg Gap jeans, vintage riding boots, olive green jacket, fuzzy Anthropologie hoodie, red thermal shirt, hand-knit half turbin
Christmas outfit: Anthopologie sweater, H&M dress, fair isle tights, vintage saddle oxfords
Cardigan by Anthro


Outfit - Twenty8twelve 1970s inspired jeans, turquoise American Apparel V-neck, Anthropologie floral blazer
Blazer by Anthro


Christmas eve outfit: green tights, leather boots, vintage suede mini skirt, Anthopologie sweater
Sweater by Anthro


Starbucks
Belts by Anthro


Grunge outfit: Gap jeans, aran fishermen's sweater, flannel shirt, hand-me-down kicks
Outfit - rainboots, jeans, aran fisherman's sweater
Sweater by Anthro

So, when I decided recently that I wanted to get back into retail work, there was only one store that could place at the top of my workplace wishlist. I applied and interviewed, and, a few days ago, I was offered a job. I start on Sunday! I'm pretty excited. Expect lots more Anthro adventures on FIE in the near future.

Wish me luck on my first day! :) Thanks for reading, darlings!


Join me on: facebook // twitter // bloglovin // pinterest // instagram

0 comments:

Post a Comment