Bookish and Belle banner (without tabs) Outfits Recipes Crafts Home Wedding

Monday, June 10, 2013

25 Before 26 (A Birthday Goals List)

25 before 26 - a birthday goals list

25 is the first birthday in a while that has felt really significant. I can't say I'm "in my early 20s" anymore, and I feel like I'm crossing over into a much more established sort of adulthood.

Paradoxically, some of the goals I'm making for the year (play in the snow) involve revisiting childlike joy; still, others (save more money) are decidedly adult. 

I'm looking forward to at least attempting to achieve all of them. If you're curious, you can see my last birthday goals list here (with a more thorough explanation of the concept) and see how well I did at achieving those goals here.

Do you ever make goals or resolutions at New Years or on your birthday? What are some of your favorites? 

25 before 26 - a birthday goals list

signature color

0 comments:

Post a Comment