Bookish and Belle banner (without tabs) Outfits Recipes Crafts Home Wedding

Wednesday, April 10, 2013

Spring Wish List

Spring Wish List 2013

The arrival of spring has put me in the mood for lots of fun colors, especially brights and pastels! And, as we do some spring cleaning, I've had my eye on a few small decorative items for our home. I've also had my eye on some different styles of jeans like boyfriend, super-high-rise skinnies, and front patch pockets. I think I might need to expand my denim collection a bit this spring. 

Sources: 01. / / 02. / / 03. / / 04. / / 05. / / 06. / / 07. / / 08. / / 09. / / 10. / / 11. / / 12.

signature color

1 comment:

  1. Thanks for stopping by my blog, Celeste! I'm loving the boyfriend jeans and the necklace on your wishlist.

    www.ohtobeamuse.com

    ReplyDelete