Bookish and Belle banner (without tabs) Outfits Recipes Crafts Home Wedding

Monday, April 27, 2015

What I wore today: 04/26/2015 (Over/Under)

Over/Under outfit: Asos overalls, Célfie striped crop top, Converse low-top sneakers

I love overalls. When examining my style, recently, I realized that I must have a subconscious desire to dress like Tom Sawyer, and overalls definitely fit that bill. So do straw hats, simple button down shirts, worn ankle boots, and high-water pants that hit at awkward lengths. Sign me up.

My sister-in-law gave me this shirt for Christmas. It says "Célflie" like a mock Céline logo, and I think it's perfect for me, because my name is Célèste (with accents!) and, as a blogger, I take a lot of selfies.

Over/Under outfit: Asos overalls, Célfie striped crop top, Converse low-top sneakers Over/Under outfit: Asos overalls, Célfie striped crop top, Converse low-top sneakers Over/Under outfit: Asos overalls, Célfie striped crop top, Converse low-top sneakers Over/Under outfit: Asos overalls, Célfie striped crop top, Converse low-top sneakers Over/Under outfit: Asos overalls, Célfie striped crop top, Converse low-top sneakers Over/Under outfit: Asos overalls, Célfie striped crop top, Converse low-top sneakers

"Célfie" striped shirt – Forever 21
Overalls – Asos
Kicks – Converse 

0 comments:

Post a Comment