Bookish and Belle banner (without tabs) Outfits Recipes Crafts Home Wedding

Thursday, July 28, 2011

What I wore today: 07/28/2011

Today is my dad's birthday. To celebrate, my family is hanging out by the pool while my brother grills. Here's what I'm wearing . . .

IMG_8691
IMG_8739
IMG_8670
IMG_8760
Eyelet dress: Ruche
Eyelet espadrilles: Tommy Hilfiger (hand-me-downs from Ryan's mom)
Neon yellow nail polish: American Apparel
Pearl earrings: gift from my dad
Acorn and wand necklace: Seventh Street Gifts

* * *

My dad asked us not to buy him any presents, but Ryan and I circumvented the rule by making him something (just like I used to do as a kid!) We made him a comic strip about a wino named Wino and his blind dog Blindo.

IMG_8772
IMG_8774

Follow Fashion is Evolution

Follow fashionisevo on Twitter

Enter your email address:

0 comments:

Post a Comment