Bookish and Belle banner (without tabs) Outfits Recipes Crafts Home Wedding

Sunday, July 3, 2011

Excitement and plans for the 4th!

Screen shot 2011-07-03 at 12.07.09 PM

I'm pretty excited about the 4th of July. I'm sure you can tell by the Pinterest board I have dedicated to it.

Yesterday, Ryan and I celebrated with a grill out with his family and, while in Indiana, bought fireworks (they're illegal in Ohio - hopefully the law's not reading this). Today my family is having a grill out, and tomorrow, Ryan and I are going to party all the comedians have together every year.

I've been thinking about what to wear, what to cook, and how to paint my nails for some time now, and the details still aren't decided but I've got a good idea. I can wait to share it with you. For now, I'll show you what I wore last year.

What are you planning to wear?

Follow Fashion is Evolution

Follow fashionisevo on Twitter

Enter your email address:

0 comments:

Post a Comment