Bookish and Belle banner (without tabs) Outfits Recipes Crafts Home Wedding

Saturday, August 6, 2011

What I wore today 08/06/2011 (A little bit French today)

Today my parents and I are stopping by our favorite crepe stand, seeing the van Gogh exhibit at the art museum and perhaps seeing Joueuse at the cinema, so I thought I'd wear something a bit French. Normally, for me, this would involve a blazer or a button-up, but it is far too hot today for any of that nonsense, so I'm being a little bit French today but wearing ballet flats, cuffed jeans, stripes, and Coco Mademoiselle perfume with a bare face and bold lipstick.

IMG_9515
IMG_9517
IMG_9487
IMG_9520
IMG_9522
IMG_9518
IMG_9528


Quilted ballet flats - Modcloth
Straight-leg jeans - Gap
Striped tank - Gap
Lipstick - Mac
Kelly

These jeans are too big for me now because I'm losing weight, but I don't want to buy new ones yet because I expect to loose more. I haven't talked about this on the blog yet, but I've lost 10 pounds so far this summer by tracking the food I eat with an iPhone app, and I plan to loose at least 20 more. I am very happy about it. I'm not dieting or obsessing, and I feel like I'm in control of my body for the first time in a while.

Follow Fashion is Evolution

Follow fashionisevo on Twitter

Enter your email address:

1 comment:

  1. As I said on your lookbook page, I love the simplicity of this outfit! Really pretty! <3

    ReplyDelete