Bookish and Belle banner (without tabs) Outfits Recipes Crafts Home Wedding

Saturday, May 28, 2011

Wedding part two


As many of your know, my brother got married in a small outdoor ceremony a few weeks ago. Last night was the reception with around a hundred friends and family members.

Here's what I wore...





Dress - Zac Posen for Target (bought on Ebay)
Shoes - Target
Clutch - vintage
Claw bracelet - Asos
Watch - Citizen
Earring - Mum's
Corsage - Kroger Florist

My mom made her dress (with a little bit of help from me). The pattern is Butterick 6533 and it's an amazing shape. The color she picked is pretty amazing too.




Also in town from Austin are my aunt Lisa, uncle Ken, and their kids Zoe and Phil. They are the extended family I'm closest too, so I'm so glad they could come.


The reception was great: the food, the bar, the photo... and, of course, Ben and Jenn, who looked amazing. I liked Jenn's dress even better than the one she wore for the wedding, and I just adored her little net veil.


All in all we had a blast. I got through me speed with only one ambulance siren interruption, and the whole night was joyous and full of celebration!

Lisa made wineglass charms as favors.

Isn't the caption on the cake perfect!

My Ryan

We went into the photo booth with our plates of food.

Follow Fashion is Evolution

Follow fashionisevo on Twitter

Enter your email address:

0 comments:

Post a Comment